Your leisure ticket for Lech and the surrounding area – free of charge from the first night!
Small, stylish, practical and as valuable as cash: the Lech card is your recreation ticket* for Lech and its surrounding areas. It has everything you want, from modern mobility to healthy sports, from child-friendly activities to family-friendly fun, from breath-taking mountain adventures to cultivated cultural delights. A whole spectrum of experiences just for you. Can you hear that? The Arlberg is calling!
- All running cable cars and chair lifts
- local and hiking buses, regional line 40a and 91/92
- child care at the Kids Active Club Lech/Zürs
- Selected walks
- The Lech forest swimming pool
- Tennis courts and football pitch
- Running and walking trails
- Day fee at the Lech Golf Academy (driving range, putting green and 3 holes)
- Buxbaum family play park: minigolf, table football, pit-pat, billiards, small children and baby paradise
- Open air concerts, slide shows, museums and library