Our included services
TV, free WiFi, sound bar for your smartphone, safe, cosy bathrobe, slippers, personal bathing bag, hairdryer and scales. Additional charges apply for use of the telephone, mini-bar and espresso machine. All rooms include the SAMINA sleep system for healthy and bio-energetic sleep®. All rooms are non-smoking and suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Elaborate breakfast buffet with a range of fresh, homemade products from our own bakery and our gourmet kitchen
- In the evening there will be a light 5-course gourmet meal with vegetarian options, accompanied by a large buffet with crisp, fresh salad, speciality cheeses and fruit
- Including a special kid‘s menu
- We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements and allergies
- Welcome cocktail
- Free parking in the hotel‘s car park and garage
- A diverse program awaits our little guests at our ‘Kids Club’, operating 6 days per week and offering many fun and exciting activities
- Our children‘s rates also include a group dinner and free non-alcoholic drinks with all meals for under-14s
- Guided hiking trips with our experienced mountain guide
- On Fridays there is a local mountain breakfast in our Kriegeralpe
- On Tuesdays we hold a cookery course where you can learn to make ‘Käsknöpfle’, a local dish
- Free use of our 1,200 m2 spa facilities with an indoor pool, kiddie pool with slide, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room, tepidarium and infra-red cabin
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole building
- Mountain bikes
- Tennis court
- Table tennis and table football in the youth games room
The furnishings and room layout may vary slightly from the diagrams. Room layouts are not true to scale. Please note that we cannot guarantee you a specific room number or floor within the booked category.
Lech Card - your leisure ticket for Lech and the surrounding area
Small, refined and practical – the Lech Card. The card, which can be obtained from reception, includes lots of services such as use of the local and hiking buses (including Toll into the Zugertal), unlimited travel on all the mountain railways operating in summer, admission to the forest swimming pool, use of the kids’ fixed ropes course, selected themed walks and much more. The price of the card is very affordable and costs e.g. just € 24,- for 3 days. More information at
Rooms are available as of 3 pm on the arrival day and should be vacated by 12 noon on the departure day.
During the summer, Oberlech is accessible by car via a private road. Parking spaces and free garage spaces are available at the hotel.
To guarantee your reservation, we require your credit card number or a deposit of 30 % of the travel rate for stays of three nights or more. The reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to one month before the agreed arrival date. We will charge up to 3 days for cancellations made up to one week before the arrival date and up to 80 % of the total value of the booking for cancellations made within the last week before the arrival date.
We offer a travel insurance for your security and would be happy to organise this for you – information will be provided when you place your room booking.
Dogs and other pets
Only on request – pets are not permitted in the restaurant or spa area. The rates are € 15,- to 30,- per day and pet (depending on the breed and size), without food, as we will undertake special cleaning work in the rooms.
IBAN: AT37 3744 9000 0001 2815
Die Österreichischen Hotelvertragsbedingungen (ÖHVB)
Errors excepted. Subject to rate modification.