2 - 5 July 2017
We launched this event in 2010 with great enthusiasm and are very pleased to still be continuing it today. The idea of bringing together young wine growers
as part of Arlberg’s top class gastronomy scene and giving them the chance to present their wines to guests and gourmets in a relaxed environment, has proven to be a great success.
We are looking forward to holding the event again this year and presenting young wine growers from Austria and the surrounding countries to honour our top Austrian wine growers and highlight their ideas, enthusiasm and magnificent wines.
Sunday 2 July
- 6 pm meeting place at the restaurant
- Presentation of the wine growers (operation – size – philosophy)
- Dinner with wine butlers and journalists
- Sampling of the wines
Monday 3 July
As of 2 pm – big wine tasting session
- Each wine grower will enter two wines into the competition
- After blind tasting the wines will be evaluated based on a 100 point system
- The best wines are presented with an award
- Dinner with tasting and open discussion
Tuesday 4 July
Set off with Silvester, our hiking guide, to explore Arlberg’s plant and animal world at close range – you will see chamois, ibexes, eagles and much more! A unique and fascinating showcase of nature.
As of 8 pm – event finale: Mountain chalet evening at the Kriegeralpe with music and a traditional meal of Käsespätzle.
Wednesday 5 July
Package deal: Young wine growers' gathering at Lech am Arlberg
Package rate per person
Ask about our Young Wine Growers' Gathering package now!
Reservation-Hotline +43 5583 2291