We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here again this summer.
We would like to inform you of the measures we are adopting with regard to the current situation to ensure that you are able to enjoy your summer holiday with no concerns. Despite all the anticipation of the coming season, we are keeping a very close eye on the protection and well-being of our guests and staff.
Despite the current circumstances, there is one thing we can promise you:
The BURG will continue to be the warm and familiar place that you have always known. All you have to do is arrive; we will take care of everything else – so you and your loved ones can be sure of having the best ever holiday.
Hygiene & cleanliness
We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that you feel you are in good hands while you are with us:
- Sanitizer columns in all public areas
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Increase in cleaning intervals throughout the hotel with virucidal products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal products
- Regular airing of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Training for all staff by our consulting physician
- All staff will wear face shields/masks for your protection
- Weekly corona tests for all BURG staff
- Individual room service possible if desired
- Minimum distance of > 2 metre to be observed in all our restaurants
- Throughout the á la carte area (self-service restaurant, terrace, Burg Ice-Bar and wherever necessary if there is a crowd), our 3 new SECURITY staff members will ensure that entry is controlled for your safety
Our hygiene measures (PDF download)
Amended cancellation policy
In times like these, we want to offer you maximum flexibility:
On the grounds of the current safety measures we have adjusted our cancellation conditions to the situation. With that we want to enable you to book your holiday with us stress free! You can now cancel existing bookings or new reservations for free till to the day of your arrival or reschedule them to fit your calendar.
We also recommend Europäische Reiseversicherung, an insurance company which provides the following cancellation insurance cover in connection with COVID-19:
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms
- If you have a raised temperature even though a subsequent test result is negative
- If you test positively for COVID-19 even though you are asymptomatic
- If a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household as you develops COVID-19 and your presence is urgently required
- If a close relative (*) living in the same household as you develops COVID-19 and you have to quarantine
* Further information on Hotel Cancellation Premium
Winter Codex Vorarlberg
To make sure that you can book your planned summer holiday without worries, the district of Vorarlberg has taken out COVID-19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings until 31 October 2021.
Further information on the free COVID-19 cancellation insurance