We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here again this winter.
We would like to inform you of the measures we are adopting with regard to the current situation to ensure that you are able to enjoy your winter holiday with no concerns. Despite all the anticipation of the coming season, we are keeping a very close eye on the protection and well-being of our guests and staff.
Despite the current circumstances, there is one thing we can promise you:
The BURG will continue to be the warm and familiar place that you have always known. All you have to do is arrive; we will take care of everything else – so you and your loved ones can be sure of having the best ever holiday.
Hygiene & cleanliness
We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that you feel you are in good hands while you are with us:
- Sanitizer columns in all public areas
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Increase in cleaning intervals throughout the hotel with virucidal products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal products
- Regular airing of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Training for all staff by our consulting physician
- Weekly corona tests for all BURG staff
- Individual room service possible if desired
- Minimum distance of > 1.5 metre to be observed in all our restaurants
Our hygiene measures (PDF download)
Visiting Vorarlberg safely
The following rules have been announced for a safe winter season 2021/22: FFP-2 mask obligation and 3-G proof (vaccinated, recoverd, tested) for the use of cable cars, for advent and Christmas markets. Night gastronomy rules apply to après-ski. For gastronomy and accommodation, the 3-G rule applies as before. ATTENTION: For test proofs, restrictions are to be expected from level 2 on of the national 3-step plan (no validity of “living room tests”, in step 3 only PCR tests are valid). For vaccinated and recovered persons, however, there will be hardly any restrictions.
Vorarlberg has adopted wide-ranging measures to ensure your safety when on holidays: hygiene concepts, regular Corona tests for guests, tourism employees and locals, registration to track any cases of infection, free Corona cancellation insurance and generous cancellation conditions of the accommodation establishments enable carefree holiday enjoyment in Vorarlberg.