We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here again this winter.
We would like to inform you of the measures we are adopting with regard to the current situation to ensure that you are able to enjoy your winter holiday with no concerns. Despite all the anticipation of the coming season, we are keeping a very close eye on the protection and well-being of our guests and staff.
Please notice that all our guests (except children under 12 years) have to follow a 2 G rules, that means everybody needs to show a valid complete vaccination certificate or a confirmation of recovered Covid-19 infection on arrival.
Current Corona measures in accommodation, gastronomy, cultural and leisure facilities as well as at events you can check at following link:
Cancellation policy winter 2021/2022
Reservations can be cancelled up to 2 weeks before the agreed arrival date with no loss of the deposit. If cancelling within 1 week of arrival the cancellation charge is up to 50 % of the stay, and within 3 days of arrival the charge is 80 % of the stay (Austrian Hotel Regulations).
Despite the current circumstances, there is one thing we can promise you:
The BURG will continue to be the warm and familiar place that you have always known. All you have to do is arrive; we will take care of everything else – so you and your loved ones can be sure of having the best ever holiday.
Hygiene & cleanliness
We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that you feel you are in good hands while you are with us:
- Sanitizer columns in all public areas
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Increase in cleaning intervals throughout the hotel with virucidal products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal products
- Regular airing of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Training for all staff by our consulting physician
- Twice a week PCR Corona tests for all members of our stuff
- Individual room service possible if desired
- Minimum distance of > 1.5 metre to be observed in all our restaurants
- We are following every requirements from our government and furthermore
Our hygiene measures (PDF download)