Thu 29 July - Sun 1 August 2021,
Thu 5 - Sun 8 August 2021 and
Thu 12 - Sun 15 August 2021
The play on the lake – reaching for the stars
The vast expanse of the lake. The sunset. And against this unique backdrop, an unforgettable experience: Giuseppe Verdi’s “Rigoletto” on the Bregenz lake stage. Philipp Stölzl’s fabulous production of the spectacle premiered in 2019, and is yet another sensation in the long series of major festival productions that can only be experienced again in 2021.
The festival week promises musical, visual and culinary delights to the very highest standards. We take care of the latter – and while your mind is still on the delights of the opera performance and the impressive lake stage, we‘ll transport you back from Lake Constance to the mountains in the greatest comfort.
Package deal: Rigoletto tickets, accommodation in 4*s Hotel
- 3 nights in a comfort double room (single room surcharge on enquiry)
- Best tickets for the performance on Fridays, 30 July, 6 August or 13 August 2021
(house tickets – also valid if the weather is bad)
- Transfer Lech – Bregenz – Lech
- Midnight snack on your return
- Including Burg feel-good services
- Including My Lech Card
Inquire quickly and easily or book now: