For your wellbeing
You can rely on us! Great holiday moments with safety, respect, hygiene and cleanliness guaranteed.
Our hygiene measures (PDF download)
Burg Hotel feel-good services
TV, free WiFi, sound bar for your smartphone, safe, cosy bathrobe, slippers, personal bathing bag, hairdryer and scales. Additional charges apply for use of the telephone, mini-bar and espresso machine. All rooms include the SAMINA sleep system for healthy and bio-energetic sleep®. All rooms are non-smoking and suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Varied breakfast buffet with home-made delights from our gourmet kitchen and freshly-baked bread and pastries from our own bakery
- Dinner is a light 5-course meal with vegetarian options, accompanied by a large buffet of crispy fresh salads, cheese specialities and fruit
- Plus a separate children’s menu.
- Of course we also take food intolerances and allergies into account.
- Cocktail reception
- Free parking on the hotel‘s car parks and garages
- Free transfers (return) to the golf course at Lech
- On 6 days of the week, our younger guests can enjoy the highly varied programme with lots of entertaining and exciting activities offered by our "Kids’ Club"
- Our rates for children (up to 14 years) also include lunch (at their own table) and all soft drinks with meals
- Guided hikes with our experienced guide
- Mountain breakfast at the Kriegeralpe on Fridays
- Free use of our 1.550 m² spa area BURG OASE with indoor pool, children’s pool with water slide, whirlpool, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, tepidarium and infra-red cabin
- Free WLAN all over the hotel
- Mountain bikes
- Tennis court
- Table tennis and table football in the playroom
Rooms sizes and layouts may vary slightly from the sketches. The layouts are not true to scale. We regret that we are unable to promise a specific room number or floor within a booked category.
My Lech Card - your ticket to Lech and the surrounding area
Small, stylish and practical – that’s the My Lech Card, which you can obtain from Reception. It includes a wide range of services, such as local and hiking buses (including the Zug valley toll), unlimited use of all open cable cars in summer, admission to the forest swimming pool, children’s climbing route, selected themed hikes and much more. The card is well-priced – for instance, 2 days cost only € 23,- and 7 days € 36,-. Further information at www.mylechcard.at
Your room/s will be available to you from 3 pm on the day of your arrival. We would therefore ask you please to vacate your room by 12 noon on the day of your departure. An earlier check-in or later check-out may be possible depending on the current bookings situation.
During the summer opening times, it is easy to drive to Oberlech by a private road. Parking places and free garage parking are available at the hotel.
Flexible vacation planning
On the grounds of the current safety measures we have adjusted our cancellation conditions to the situation. With that we want to enable you to book your holiday with us stress free! You can now cancel existing bookings or new reservations for free till to the day of your arrival or reschedule them to fit your calendar.
For your own safety, we offer travel insurance that we will be pleased to arrange for you. Further details will be provided when you book your room.
Only by arrangement. We are unable to permit access to the restaurants and spa area. Price per day without food € 15,- to 30,-, based on breed and size as we will regularly provide special cleaning services in the rooms.
IBAN: AT37 3744 9000 0001 2815
Die Österreichischen Hotelvertragsbedingungen (ÖHVB)
Subject to errors and price changes.