Sun 1 - Wed 4 July 2018
We launched this event in 2010 with tremendous enthusiasm, and are very pleased to be continuing it. The idea of bringing young winegrowers to the heart of the top gastronomy of the Arlberg and giving them the opportunity to introduce themselves to guests and gourmets in a relaxed environment was tremendously well received on all sides.
Our sommeliers look forward to presenting toptrained young Austrian winegrowers, their ideas, their enthusiasm and their fabulous wines. This year we have also invited a few young winegrowers from our neighbouring countries – come and be amazed!
Sunday 7 July
- 6 pm meet in the restaurant
- Introducing the winegrowers (company – size – philosophy)
- Evening meal for all, with sommeliers and journalists
- Open wine tasting
Monday 8 July
2 pm big wine tasting session
- Every winegrower enters one wine in the competition
- The wines are tasted blind and rated by the 100-point system
- The best wines will receive an award
- Evening meal with tasting and open discussion
Tuesday 9 July
Fun Golf Tournament
To make sure that everyone has plenty of fun, there is a special Fun Golf Tournament for young winemakers, friends and locals on the golf course at Lech. That’s all we’re telling you for now!
From 8 pm the event finale: a mountain chalet evening at the Kriegeralpe with award ceremony, music and traditional cheese Spätzle.
Wednesday 10 July
Package deal: Young winegrowers' meeting at Lech am Arlberg
Package rate per person
Package rate per person (including green fee 9-hole and tournament fee)
Ask about our Young Wine Growers' Gathering package now!
Reservation-Hotline +43 5583 2291