1 - 4 July 2018
We launched this event in 2010 with tremendous enthusiasm, and are very pleased to be continuing it. The idea of bringing young winegrowers to the heart of the top gastronomy of the Arlberg and giving them the opportunity to introduce themselves to guests and gourmets in a relaxed environment was tremendously well received on all sides.
Our sommeliers look forward to presenting toptrained young Austrian winegrowers, their ideas, their enthusiasm and their fabulous wines. This year we have also invited a few young winegrowers from our neighbouring countries – come and be amazed!
Sunday 1 July
- 6 pm meet in the restaurant
- Introducing the winegrowers (company – size – philosophy)
- Evening meal for all, with sommeliers and journalists
- Open wine tasting
Monday 2 July
2 pm big wine tasting session
- Every winegrower enters one wine in the competition
- The wines are tasted blind and rated by the 100-point system
- The best wines will receive an award
- Evening meal with tasting and open discussion
Tuesday 3 July
Set off with our hiking guide to explore the plant and animal world of the Arlberg up close, watch the chamois, ibex, eagles and much more – a unique and fascinating showcase of nature.
From 8 pm the event finale: a mountain chalet evening at the Kriegeralpe with music and traditional cheese Spätzle.
Wednesday 4 July
Package deal: Young winegrowers' meeting at Lech am Arlberg
Package rate per person
Ask about our Young Wine Growers' Gathering package now!
Reservation-Hotline +43 5583 2291