Our rates include
Comfortable and cosy rooms furnished with light woods and including natural wooden floors, a mini-bar, safe, direct dial telephone, free WiFi, TV, DVD player, soundboard for a smartphone and espresso machine. All rooms include a bathroom and WC, cosy bathrobe, bathing slippers, hairdryer and personal bathing bag.
A relaxing night’s sleep thanks to the SAMINA sleep system for healthy sleep and a strong back.
Top culinary art
- Generous breakfast buffet with lots of fresh, home-made products and bread from the hotel’s own bakery
- 5-course light gourmet menu in the evening with a range of options
- Extensive crisp, fresh salad buffet
- Culinary evenings such as a gourmet evening with music, an Italian evening and an Austrian desserts buffet. Instead of the evening menus, our guests can also enjoy a cosy fondue at our Burg Schenke or a hearty duck feast
- Vegan alternatives. Of course we consider allergies and other intolerances.
- Children’s menu for our smaller guests
Free use of our 1,500 m2 BURG OASE wellness area with a swimming pool, kids’ pool with slide, whirlpool, sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio sauna and steam bath, tepidarium, fitness studio and infra-red cabin.
- Junior playroom with table football and table tennis
- Child care at our ‘Mini Club’ from Sunday to Friday.
- Ticket for the Lech-Oberlech mountain railway for arrival and departure
- Your ski passes will be promptly issued at the hotel for your convenience. Photos are not required (except for season passes).
Rooms are available from 3 pm on the day of your arrival and we request that you vacate them by 12 am on the day of your departure. If a double room is used by one person alone, the room rate is reduced by € 35,- per day.
The furnishings and room layout may vary slightly from the diagrams. Room layouts are not true to scale. Please note that we cannot guarantee you a specific room number or floor within the booked category.
Room reservations are only binding once an advance payment of € 600,- per person has been made. If the reservation is cancelled up to 6 weeks prior to arrival, there is no cancellation charge; up to 1 month before arrival, a cancellation fee of 3 days can be charged; if the reservation is cancelled within 1 month prior to arrival, up to 80% of the hotel cost will be charged and this increases to 90% within 1 week prior to arrival.
For your own peace of mind, we offer our guests ‘Holiday Austria Insurance’, which we would be happy to take out on your behalf – we can provide you with further details when you book your room.
Pets can be accommodated for € 15,- to 30,- per day (depending on the breed and size which determine our extra cleaning services) without food. Please request when booking. Please note that pets are not allowed in the restaurants and the spa area.
Our hotel is located in the traffic-free zone of Oberlech. The Lech-Oberlech cable railway (connecting Oberlech with the centre of Lech) takes passengers and luggage to the hotel and runs daily from 7 am to 1 am. Upon arrival, guests are asked to report to the Oberlech Information Booth of the Lech-Oberlech cable railway where cable-railway tickets will be waiting to be collected along with an entrance ticket for the garage, if a parking space has already been reserved. Luggage will be automatically delivered to the hotel.
Users of Satnav systems should be aware that the road from Warth to Lech is closed in winter.
Our hotel has guest parking spaces in the ‘Anger’ underground garage opposite the Lech-Oberlech cable railway. We recommend that garage spaces are reserved along with your rooms. Parking spaces can be rented for € 24,- per night.
Airport shuttle service
Each day, the ARLBERG EXPRESS operates a comfortable bus shuttle service from Zurich airport to Lech and back. We would be pleased to make seat reservations for you or to organise your private transfer from the airport in a spacious comfortable car or minibus. Further information can be obtained at www.arlbergexpress.com
IBAN: AT37 3744 9000 0001 2815
Die Österreichischen Hotelvertragsbedingungen (ÖHVB)
Austrian law applies, Court of jurisdiction is Bludenz.